Replacing missing teeth is essential for both your dental health and aesthetics. At Oak Hall Dental, we will discuss with you all the options that you have available to your situation. Dental implants are usually an excellent option. Dr. Mazursky can now replace one or more missing or non-restorable teeth with dental implants that will look and function like your original teeth.
The latest technology allows Dr. Mazursky to place immediate load implants and a few weeks later can typically cement a crown. You can walk out ready to enjoy eating again.
Dental implant prices start at $2000.
For more information about dental implants, please call Oak Hall Dental at (410) 964-2422. We encourage you to come in for a free consultation and discuss your treatment.
- The implant will osseointegrate (bond) with the existing bone.
- The new implant will support your teeth firmly and safely.
- Your new implants are aesthetically pleasing.
- You will no longer have pain during talking or eating.
- The dental implant will prevent progressive bone atrophy.
- Implants have a proven scientific basis.